Transferring your headquarters to countries that encourage entrepreneurship such as Bulgaria and Cyprus, maintaining a branch in Greece will provide you with significant competitive advantages over other domestic companies as you will be able to obtain all the tax benefits prevailing in these countries without interrupting your activity within borders.
The foreign branch is an additional corporate form that allows you to gain easier access to international markets with the significant competitive advantages that entail while enjoying all the benefits of your uninterrupted business activity in Greece.
The extensive experience and years of dealing with the tax regimes of Poland, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Greece allow us to offer a wide range of basic and complementary services for the specific countries. At the same time, personalized tax planning that we will perform exclusively for your company will maximize your profit and create a functional, profitable and sustainable European company.
Our expertise will guide you in choosing the right market through which your company will acquire a global profile and long term sustainability. Quite simply, this particular business strategy allows you to take advantage of all the advantages deriving from the European Tax and Insurance Legislation.
- Zero social security contributions in Greece regardless of the amount of income for both the legal representative and the owners of the company
- Exemption from the distribution of dividends in Greece and the possibility of repatriating funds to the parent company abroad
- Possibility of designation as a legal representative of any person with a Greek VAT number, without the company being affected by his previous business activity
- Submitting a consolidated balance sheet in the country where the legal seat of the company is located and ensuring special treatment in cross-border taxation
- Routing of intra-Community transactions through the company's headquarters abroad as well as the branch in Greece with exemption from VAT
- Co-configuration of cash available between the head office abroad and the branch in Greece together resulting in easier movement of funds and greater flexibility in internal lending
- The foreign branch has a Greek VAT number and is normally subject to the DOU of Limited Companies
Contact an Epidosis representative directly and receive personalized consulting for your business.